This summit is organized by the members of IEEE Blockchain Initiative Turkey Workgroup. The purpose of this International event is to bring together researchers, engineers, developers, applicants from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in blockchain research, application and implementation.The aim is to present important results to the international and local blockchain communities, especially Turkey, in the form of research, development, applications, design, and technology. It is therefore intended to assist researchers, scientists, applicants, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep up developments in blockchain.
In this summit, keynote and invited speakers will deliver their speeches on the new developments, topics and issues. These issues will be followed and discussed among blockchain communities.
Topics within the scope of the summit include the following areas, but not limited to:
– Blockchains for Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Game Theory, IoTs, IoEs, Industry 4.0, Cyber Security, Cyber-Physical Systems and Privacy Issues, Critical solutions, Research & Developments, Innovative Networks and Services
– Blockchain applications and/or implementations for/in Computers, Communications, Robotics, Health, Automotives, Banking and Finance Systems, Data Science and Engineering, Data Fusion, Big and Smart Data
– Blockchain-based Software Defined Networks
– Blockchain Analytics and Data Mining, Distributed Solutions for Blockchain
– Blockchain Protocols and Architectures, State-of-the-art of the Blockchains
– Blockchain Solutions for Smart Grid and Smart City Infrastructures
– Blockchain Technologies, Methodologies, Approaches and Solutions
– Recent Development and Emerging Trends for Blockchains
– Prototyping and Testbeds for Blockchains
– Challenges in Blockchain Implementation and Applications
– Performance metric design, modeling and evaluation of blockchain systems